- The College’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2011
- The College’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2010
- The College’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2009
- The College’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2008
- The College’s Annual Security Report 2007
- The College’s Annual Security Report 2006
This report lists all reportable statistics as mandated by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, as well as The College’s policy regarding crime prevention and education on campus.
The crime statistics can also be viewed in comparison to other institutions at the U.S. Department of Education.
The Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act, created and administered by the Department of Education, requires all institutions of higher learning make available to their respective campus communities where information concerning registered sex offenders may be obtained. This information may be obtained at the NJ Sex Offender Internet Registry.
Concerned parties may also contact the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office Megan’s Law Unit at (609) 278-2754. Please note that the prosecutor’s office can only provide confirmation of information found on the sex offenders website. The records they maintain are a duplicate to those of the New Jersey State Police.